R-Drive Image 7.1 Build 7112 Crack + Serial Key Full Version Free Download
R-Drive Image Crack is a powerful utility that allows the creation of disk image files for backup or duplication. A disk image file contains an exact byte-for-bit copy of a hard drive, partition or logical volume and can be created in an instant with various levels of compression without stopping the Windows operating system and therefore does not affect your business .
These drive image files can be saved in various locations, including various removable media, such as CD-R(W)/DVD, Iomega Zip or Jazz Disk, etc. R-Drive Image is a powerful tool that allows you to create backup copies of your computer’s hard drive for backup or duplication purposes. This software creates an exact duplicate of your hard drive, partition or logical drive, capturing every detail. The process allows you to create drive image files with different compression levels in an instant without slowing down your Windows operating system or affecting your regular activities.
These drive image files can be conveniently stored in multiple locations, including removable media such as CD-R(W)/DVD, Iomega Zip, or Jazz discs. This means you can easily back up your important data and keep it safe, giving you peace of mind for business or personal use. The simple interface and easy-to-use features make it accessible to everyone and ensure hassle-free protection of your digital information.
R-Drive Image Free Download is useful for backing up your computer files in the form of image files. It offers the possibility of making backup copies of your documents and files with different levels of compression. You can backup your files safely. It is also compatible with all Microsoft operating systems available there. R-Drive Image 6.3 registry key allows you to completely and quickly restore your system files.
R-Drive Image is a powerful utility that allows you to create disk images of files for backup or copying. The disk image file contains an exact copy of each byte on the hard drive, partition or logical disk and can be created with different levels of compression without stopping the Windows operating system and therefore without interrupting its work. The image file of this drive can be saved in many places, including various removable media other than CD-R(W)/DVD, Iomega Zip or Jazz, etc.
R-Drive Image software places images in the root of the drive, in another partition or even to free up hard drive space. To restore the system and lock other partitions for others, the R-Drive image is changed to fake mode directly from Windows or the version that the utility can create from a CD or floppy is started. R-Drive Image allows you to completely and quickly restore your system after data loss due to corruption, operating system, virus attack or hardware failure.
You can also use R-Drive Image to deploy the system package if you need to set up multiple identical PCs. In other words, you can set up a system, create system images, and then deploy it to all your other computers, saving you time and money. If you only need to restore specific files from a disk image, you can mount that image as a virtual disk and copy those files directly from the disk image using Windows Explorer or another file utility.
Features & Highlights:
- Simple wizard interface
- Compress image files
- Removable media support
- Supports USB 2.0 and 3.0
- Network support
- Expanded list of compatible devices
- An image file can be mounted as a read-only virtual disk
- Restore individual files and folders
- Split image files
- Image protection
- Create a new partition
- Partition replacement
- Copy disk to disk
- Check image files
- Create a script for frequent or unattended actions
- ReFS file system support
- Full support for GPT
- Simple wizard interface – no in-depth IT management knowledge required.
- Context menu commands to perform specific actions on the hard drive, such as How to restore data from an image file and mount an image as a virtual hard drive directly from Windows Explorer.
- Image files are created instantly without having to stop and restart Windows. All other writes to the disk are cached until the image is created.
- Images can be created for storage devices with removable media.
- Images can be burned to CD/DVD burners directly from the program.
- Image data can be compressed to save free space.
- Image files can be saved to removable media. Support for USB 2.0 devices in boot mode.
- Images can be divided into multiple files depending on the type of storage media.
- The image can be created step by step and in different ways.
- Image files can be password protected and contain comments.
- It has a simple wizard interface.
- Ability to make backup copies of your documents and files.
- Compatible with all Microsoft operating systems available on the market.
- It can restore system files completely and quickly.
- Save time and effort by reconfiguring all settings again.
- Supports creating and restoring disk image files on the Microsoft network (CIFS protocol).
- Disk image files can be password protected and contain comments.
- You can copy an entire hard drive directly to another.
- You can create, convert GPT disks and change partition layout during copy/restore operations.
- Image files can be compressed to save available storage space.
- The first version of R-Drive Image supports creating and restoring disk image files over the Microsoft network (CIFS protocol).
- You can browse the hard drive, search and copy files/folders.
- A task cannot save an image to a login/password protected UNC device. Firmly.
- A multi-machine license allows the user to select a computer on which the license will be deactivated when transferred to another computer.
- Advanced features for unlocking BitLocker encrypted hard drives were added to the first version of R-Drive Image.
- New recovery options have been added (restore from root, copy properties, etc.).
- QR code activation was added to the first version (GUI) of R-Drive Image.
- The original version of R-Drive Image cannot open BitLocker-encrypted external hard drives that may contain images. Firmly.
- – The R-Drive image update scheme did not work correctly in some cases. Firmly.
- – If you select a destination for a new image with a default file name, the File Name field may be corrupted with the destination and file name when you click the Next and Back buttons. Firmly.
- – In some cases, R-Drive Image may not recognize internal drives. Firmly.
- – R-Drive Image cannot copy data to a BitLocker-encrypted hard drive even if R-Drive Image has successfully unlocked it. Fixed for bootable versions of Windows and WinPE.
- – When copying data to a BitLocker-encrypted hard drive, a graphical representation may appear in the Copy Options window. Firmly.
- – Password protected (not encrypted) image files created from individual files cannot be restored. Firmly.
R-Drive Image Serial Key:
- System: Windows 7 / Vista / 7/8/10
- RAM: Minimum 512 MB.
- HHD space: 100 MB or more.
- Processor:2 MHz or faster.
How to Install R-Drive Image Crack?
- Download the software and run the installation file.
- Click “I Agree” to continue.
- Select the installation method and click “Next”.
- Change the installation folder and click “Next”.
- Select the components and click Install to start the installation.
- After setup is complete, click Close.
- Done! Enjoy it.